Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Verse of the day: Romans 12:2

2 Do not change yourselves to be like the people of this world, but be changed within by a new way of thinking. Then you will be able to decide what God wants for you; you will know what is good and pleasing to Him and what is perfect.


Can we ask for anything more today than to know what God wants for us, what is good and pleasing to Him?

I so WANT to pleas Him! I want to do what is good and perfect before Him! So much of "me" and what I "want" gets in the way and the lines get blurred, and I end up not knowing up from down!

I pray God that you give me clarity in all areas where it is needed. I pray that You give me a powerful passion to want to do what is right and pleasing before You! God I pray, continuously thankful for Your undeserved grace, and that when I fall before you and go my own way, that you lead me back with loving arms ready for me to begin anew! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment