We are BACK in court and awaiting a court date! Praise GOD! Our lawyer will be checking on Wednesday to see if we have not only a judge, but a court date as well! THAT is how it usually works, not the almost 3 week wait that we had!!!!!
So prayer requests:
1. a court date to be appointed by Wednesday, and a QUICKLY UPCOMING court date at that!
2. an ADOPTION FRIENDLY, TOTALLY AWESOME, CHRISTIAN JUDGE!
3. NO additional paperwork requested!
4. And for my friends also adopting from Bulgaria, and at the same step we are... VALERIE and RENAE! If all of us are approved, and sped right along... June could see 5 Bulgarian princesses in their MOMMYS arms FOREVER! Now I ask you, CAN IT GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT?
5. And I can't forget my friend ADEYE! She has returned today for the final trip to bring her two beauties home from Ukraine! Pray that things go smoothly, and quickly!!! Nor can I forget JEAN. Adoption is always on my heart, and I try to pray for so many... but these 4 friends and their adoptions have so closely followed mine, so they remain special to my heart. :)
6. AND one last one! CHRISSIE! Please visit this precious girls blog and see GOD work His miracles! SHE is doing so well, beating all the odds, and her mamma and daddies faith will move you to tears... Praise God for Chrissie and Gods intricate design of her family!
Okay, I will stop there for now. I could keep going! There are more... but I will save them for another day. I simply must link you to Annas blog and she waits to bring home her beautiful little girl from South America. Such a cutie! But I am out of time... :)