Saturday, October 9, 2010

Ephesians 2: 10 says "For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them."


[This verse] implies that we should step out in bold obedience. The good works he has prepared beforehand—we should walk in them!

What are the things God has prepared for you to do? When did you last reassess God's call on your life? What are those things that God has given you a passion for?

Your courage will rise when you have confidence in the call. *John Piper*


Do you have the courage to reach out to the "least of these"?


He is worth it to God, is he worth it to you?


Do you have confidence in God's call?


Do you have the courage to SEE him? He is blind, he can't see you. Do you see him?


Courage...

If God has called you, he is with you. Courage doesn't mean that I am not afraid. It means that I fear God more than I fear my environment. It means that I trust in divine resources more than the resources of man.

Philips Brooks: "Don't ask for tasks equal to your powers. Ask for powers equal to your tasks."


2 comments:

  1. You always inspire me Kelly!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Austin (top) I just emailed his picture to my husband at work this morning :)

    I've been looking at him for the last year....SO hoping he gets a family.

    ReplyDelete