Monday, May 18, 2009

Surprise from Big Sissy!!

Dear my sweet little sissies,

I broke onto Mommy's blog to write you a little love note. ;] I figure, she won't mind too much. I just want to let you know that I absolutely can not WAIT to get you home to me! We're going to have so much fun.

Yeah, some days I'll be a butt and won't help much with you, but there will also be the days when it will just be us girls - you, me, and Quincy. Those will be fun! We can climb trees, build forts, and play in the sprinklers. You know, girl stuff. ;]

Anyway babies, I just want you to know that I miss you and can't wait to show you off to all my friends. Casity will adore you, Aly will love taking pictures with you, and Mollie will love to play with you. Oh, and of course I'll make Ryan hold you. You're gonna love him - he's great fun when you need a laugh. Yana, you can take off his shoes and socks. He's pretty ticklish - make sure you tickle his legs.

Until then, sweethearts, stay strong for sissy and I'll come get you out of ******** soon! And remember - Jesus is with you and he's holding you in his arms. I'm counting on him to keep you safe and warm (you hear that??).

Love forever,
Riley

3 comments:

  1. It is so wonderful to 'meet' you here. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it.
    Wow--at the beginning of this year I had SUCH a burden for Sandy, the Lord really called me to pray for her, and I did! I was thrilled to see that she found a family--and now I am even more thrilled to meet them :) Isn't God just so amazing??? Such a small world.

    I am so blessed that I can follow along as you journey to get your precious angels. So amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love knowing people are out there praying for us to bring our girls home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, dear sweet Riley, I love you so much. You are such an example to us all from the Lord on how to live and to love. You are wise far beyond your years. And you are an awesome blessing! I miss you! Beth

    ReplyDelete