Friday, August 14, 2009

The gift of a dream...

Hello My Precious Girls,

I want you to know I dreamt about you last night. I was there, with daddy to meet you for the first time. You were both so lovely! So tiny! As I held you I knew I was dreaming, but you felt so real and warm! I didn't want our time together to end!

This dream was a gift to me from God, a way to boost my patience in waiting. I pray that just maybe he is blessing you with dreams of the family that will soon be yours! A family full of laughter, love, acceptance, and support!

Hang on girls, we are coming to you as soon as we can!

Love you Yana! Love you Shawnee!

Love, Mama

2 comments:

  1. Sooner than you think, dear friend! Time really does fly.
    Love and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Lord, please let it be a very short wait for these little ones to be held by their Mommy.

    ReplyDelete