Saturday, August 29, 2009

Just a quickie!

God is AWESOME! While I know this does not surprise most of you, I had to say it anyway!

My garage sale raised just $30 over the amount needed to mail off my I800a on Monday! HOW COOL IS THAT?????? [a special thanks to my mom and grandma for their time and donations!!!!!]

August is always a terrible month for us as we have school enrollment, supplies, car taxes and tags, and to top it off my sons 15th birthday AND my daughter ended up taking 2 college classes, through the highschool, that cost a ridiculous amount in my opinion! So the money I had set aside for my USCIS fees was used up! But God is AWESOME and replaced it for me! Thank you Lord! [and I KNOW God is AWESOME for more reasons than that I got what I wanted! :) But these girls need to come home and Gods hands are moving!!!!]

Girls, we are coming! Slowly, but surely!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, yes--He is just AMAZING, friend!

    Yayeeee--you're getting a little closer :)

    ReplyDelete