For those who haven't seen them, they are just too cute!
Oh how I miss these little girls! I try hard to not think to deeply about how much I miss them, I think my heart might break if I do. I told myself that in March I will get their room ready. I can't wait to be able to set up a permanent place in my home for them!
A few things I know we will need are:
1. Another crib, as we just have one. We have decided to start them both out in a crib as that is what they are familiar with. We are hoping to borrow one, as we don't think we will need it very long.
2. A highchair. I think Tavi will be fine in the booster seat with a tray that we have, but I think Yana would be better able to explore and eat safely in a highchair.
3. A DRESSER! We dont' have enough closet space as is, and the room they will be in does not have a closet at all.
4. 2 baby gates, one of which can be fastened to the wall, and have a gate. This will block the basement stairs! The other will block the hall way to the kids rooms. Initially, until we know if they like to put little things in their mouths and such we won't leave that part of the house freely open to them. I am looking at my house and baby/toddler proofing it.
5. A double stroller.
6. 1 car seat. We have 2.
7. Bedding for the cribs.
8. Curtains for their room to block the light.
9. Clothes, though I think I have enough to start out until I know their sizes better ... except socks and pjs, we still need those.
10. A good supply of diapers or pullups.
11. Bottles for Yana.
12. A food masher/baby food maker for Yanas bottles.
13. A few big bibs.
14. Toddler toys. I would love one of those music discovery tables for Yana. And a push along walker for Yana as she learns to love to walk independantly. Muscial toys for Tavi, and toys with alot of cool textures!
That is what I feel I need to start out with... a few things we can get as they have been home a bit, but overall I need most of the above list. Money will be tight for a while, but I am hoping we can come up with a good budget and even things back out...
I am still praying for an April return date! It IS possible for God!
AND my I800 could be approved as soon as Wed, tomorrow, but may take until Friday.
Please God ... move mountains, which in this case is represented by mounds of paperwork, and bring these little ones home into their mamas arms! In Jesus Name, AMEN!