Sunday, March 21, 2010

Learning from the past...

I was reading back through my posts of when I was in Bulgaria visiting the girls.

First, I LOVED reading all the comments! What a great group of friends shared this journey with me!

Secondly, the immense God infused joy I experienced during that time was in question in my mind... but you know what? It WAS real! And it warmed my heart, it healed it!

If any of you are new to my blog, or need some encouragement and assurance that God has specifically, intricately designed your family through the adoption process... please take time to read through my time in Bulgaria meeting the girls. It is my hope it will bless, comfort, and inspire you!



The first visit is HERE!

Read the words of my heart HERE!




_________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment