Monday, January 25, 2010

1 day home

It's good to be home. I missed my husband and my kids, it was so good to hold them all! Luke can now have his world back to normal... as can John. :)

But boy I miss my Bulgarian babies too! Please pray with me that the remaining paperwork and clearances can be completed in record time w/o delay! I am praying to return in 3 months time [I would take sooner ;), but it isn't really possible.]

I have waited 11 months for them, I can wait a few months longer. God has kept them safe thus far, He isn't going to leave them now.

Again, thank you all for journeying with us! We felt every prayer!

Onward to phase 2 and getting these little ones home for good! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, my friend, I just cannot even imagine how your heart must be aching. Sooooooo hard to leave them behind.

    YES---I am trusting with you for miracle upon miracle to unfold before your eyes!!!!

    Hang in there, dear friend--they'll be home before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the video so much the girls are just so precious. Thank you for sharing your journey, your family and your heart with us. I am praying for a quick return for you so you will all be home together soon. Rhonda

    ReplyDelete