Wednesday, December 16, 2009

hosting opportunity... desperate need!

I have a friend who is needing to place 2 girls, separately or together. They are foreign exchange students from China. They would need to be enrolled in your local highschool. Currently they are in California, but can go anywhere in the US. Their host families both lost their jobs and the deadline to hvae them moved is this Friday.

If you are at all interested, you can call Sudy [rhymes with Judy :)] @ 1-877-238-8729.

I can also get you her email if you need it. I had almost taken a job with her a year ago, but then we committed to the girls and I just couldn't handle anymore paper work! She is easy to talk to, and some day I might just take her up on the job offer. :) ... when my life finally slows down. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment