Sunday, July 12, 2009
I think I may invest in this stock, anyone know if thats possible? I figure we have a lot in common, like the Duncan yo-yo... I'm up, I'm down, I'm up, I'm down... and so on!
Today I am once again feeling overwhelmed with doubt as to our ability to complete this adoption. And though lacking finances can bring it on, today it is just the continuation of paper work that has me think 1. I am an idiot! And 2. it will never get completed.
Now, no worries, I am sticking with it... how could I not? But I just think "are we really talking a year from now"? That seems like half of forever.... Please join me in praying that late 2009 or very early 2010 is still possible!
*** People often tell me just how patient I am. Apparently no one knows the real me ;)
I was just like this when I was pregnant too! I am terrible at waiting!!!!!