Friday, July 17, 2009

My wonderful, creative, loving, inspiring, faithful, giving, caring GOD!

No news on our HS.

But I am greatly blessed today just the same! I have been so inspired and my faith strengthened by the happenings of all the adoptions and journeys of my "blog" and Reeces rainbow friends. GOD is moving mountains on behalf of the orphans of the world! To see it and hear it first hand leaves me feeling so greatly blessed, inspired, excited, peaceful, joyful, thankful, and just plain lucky! In the words of Hannibal from the "A-Team" [a show I used to love ;)] "I LOVE IT WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER!"

Thank you Father for letting me see Your heart! May I always say yes when You call! May I trust in Your provision to see my girls home and into my arms! I worship you Lord, I love You! You are amazing! In Jesus name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment